ONE PAGE WEBSITE
This is the perfect solution if you need a simple one-page website or landing page done quickly. We will fill your content and copy into a pre-structured one-page layout and launch it within the day.
THE BENEFITS OF OUR ONE PAGE WEBSITE PACKAGE
These are the key benefits of choosing the One Page Website package for your business...
- The quickest way to get your business online with a professional website.
- A professional and smart website to refer prospects too.
- Get online sooner, so you can start building your domain authority to rank higher on search engines.
- Grow your website with a blog or articles that answer peoples questions and concerns online.
- Built on WordPress so you can edit and manage content yourself.
- Mobile Responsive and Fast Loading so more people can view your website.
- Integrated with Social Media so you can share your website with your network and groups.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM OUR ONE HOUR WEB?
This page details the features and their benefits of our One Hour Web package so you have complete clarity for what this package offers...
One Page Website
What is a one-page website? - As the name suggests, the website is made up of one page and has many sections. The benefit of a one-page website is that there is less to maintain and the visitor journey is a lot more unified, flowing from your information at the top of the contact form at the bottom of the page. It is, however, harder for a one-page website to rank well on search engines as it is typical, a lot less information than a traditional multi-page website. A one-page website should be treated as an online business card providing a place to refer prospects. If you would like more than the one page provided, please look at our Multi Page Website package.
6 Page Sections
Using the information about your business that you provide prior to the build or from your social media channels, we will populate your one-page website with relevant sections to provide a strong visitor journey. Many of the sections provided can be re-purposed or reordered and include the essential information required for your visitors to have an understanding of what you do, why they should choose you and how to get it touch. Each section can be styled to fit your branding and provide consistency with your social media channels. If you would like more than the 6 sections provided, we would be happy to provide you with a quote.
Knowledge Centre / Blog Included
Keep your website up to date and provide new and relevant information to your prospects with a news, blog or articles section. Once your website is live, you can log in to create new posts answering peoples concerns and providing useful information. Your Knowledge Centre is also integrated with popular social media channels so you can share your articles with friends and groups with a click of a button. If you already have articles written on another platform that you would like to transfer them over, we would be happy to provide you with a quote.
Evidence Based Page Layout Design
We build our websites to be fast loading so your visitors do not need to wait around for your content to load.
Speed is important which is why we build our websites to load in super quick time. It's said that you have 7-9 seconds to reassure people they have found the right website and should stay. So you shouldn't let the time it takes for your website to load take up any of that time. At One Day Web we guarantee your website will load in under 3 seconds from another UK device. In fact we aim for a 2 second load time but often achieve 1 second if the content is optimised and kept to a minimum. We also guarantee that your website will be in the green for Google PageSpeed Insights.
Content provided by you
It only takes about 10 mins to provide us with all the information we require to get started.
We have made it super simple for you to provide us with the relevant information and content to build your website with. Before your website build, we send you a form which takes about 5-10 minutes to complete. This just ensures we have the right contact information for your business. We also provide you with a link that you can use to send us any images you have. Don't worry if you do not have this information or any images, we can either extract it from any social media channels you have or use images from our extensive library of stock images. You don't need a logo either, we can use text and upload your logo later when you have one. If you have any concerns about the content you need for your one page website, please contact a member of the team who will be happy to assist.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR ONE PAGE WEBSITE
Before you book your One Page Website build, there are a few things you must know...
- Do you need a domain name? If you have not registered your domain name or would like to transfer an existing domain name to us then please click here to see all our domain name options starting at £15 per year. If you would like to keep your domain name with your existing provider then we will provide you with instructions on how to point it to your hosting.
- Hosting for your website includes a free SSL certificate. Our hosting is based in the UK with super fast servers optimised for WordPress websites. Your investment is only £80 per year.
- Payment and content are required 4 working hours before the appointed build time to allow us to set up your website.
To book your website build you can call us on 01536 217490 or click on the following link to order online.